Double Defense Against Aging – Skin Ceuticals
Out of stock
Out of stock
Phloretin CF® with Ferulic Acid – Skin Ceuticals
A patented daytime vitamin c antioxidant face serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and discoloration. U.S. Patent No. 9,248,082.
SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Discoloration, Acne, Aging
Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Improves the appearance of discoloration and overall skin tone
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
HOW TO USE
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
Discoloration Defense – Skin Ceuticals
Daily dark spot corrector targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Discoloration
Discoloration Defense is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration in all skin tones, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches1
- 34% average reduction in post-blemish marks in deeper skin tones2
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
HOW TO USE
• Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops of this skin discoloration serum to the face.
• If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen.
• Limit sun exposure while using this product.
• Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Rated 2.49 out of 5
Advanced Scar ControlRated 2.49 out of 5$110.00
There are no reviews yet.